collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Like Us on Facebook

It was music which had been brought up from the Mississippi delta by migrating post World War II Negroes and hardened and toughened and electrified and amplified to suit the dance halls and mean streets of Chicago, and it thrilled me to the very depths of my soul. To a dissolute white kid from the mean streets of a concrete housing estate, this music seemed tailored to echo the way that I felt - Fred McCormick on discovering The Best of Muddy Waters (on Pye International), in a world of Cliff Richard and Helen Shapiro

Author Topic: A tribute to those that we have lost 2011 and 2012  (Read 657 times)

Offline markm

• Mark McDonald Blues
A tribute to those that we have lost 2011 and 2012
« on: March 01, 2012, 09:03:45 PM »
Alot of you Wienies that attend Port Townsend will appreciate this.  I put together a little tribute to those we have lost this last year.  Many were Port Townsend regulars for awhile so alot of you guys know them personally.  I hope you enjoy.

Mark

Offline slideaway

Re: A tribute to those that we have lost 2011 and 2012
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2012, 05:07:24 AM »
thats really nice Mark, cool tribute  8)

Offline markm

• Mark McDonald Blues
Re: A tribute to those that we have lost 2011 and 2012
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2012, 02:36:00 PM »
Thank you.  I really appreciate it.  I miss those guys and Etta was a very close friend of my best friend.  Now they are both gone. I always wanted to meet Hubert.  He just seemed like such a happy guy.  It seems like he would have been alot of fun to know.

Mark

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal