collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Like Us on Facebook

You could say anything at those Saturday night balls... they'd like to hear it, I don't care how dirty you made it - Son House, quoted in The Nasty Blues

Author Topic: Mystery Blues Photo  (Read 6311 times)

Offline GaRedMud

• Elihu, will you come loofah my stretch marks?
Re: Mystery Blues Photo
« Reply #60 on: March 23, 2011, 11:14:10 AM »
Yes I know this post is old and am not sure if it is bad forum etiquette  to bring it up, just thought a few of you would be interested to know David Honeyboy Edwards was recorded talking about this and another older photo. This was arranged via Living Blues Magazine and Edwards manager. I would attach the audio here, but don't know how.It is interesting hearing him talk about the photo, might put it in a Youtube vid at least.

Offline Stumblin

• Got the Blues, can't be satisfied
Re: Mystery Blues Photo
« Reply #61 on: March 23, 2011, 03:02:00 PM »
Yes I know this post is old and am not sure if it is bad forum etiquette  to bring it up, just thought a few of you would be interested to know David Honeyboy Edwards was recorded talking about this and another older photo. This was arranged via Living Blues Magazine and Edwards manager. I would attach the audio here, but don't know how.It is interesting hearing him talk about the photo, might put it in a Youtube vid at least.
Etiquette can go hang.
The "Globe" icon just above the row of smiley faces (on the page you are directed to when you click "reply") is a hyperlink tool.
Edit it as follows to post your links (red font characters indicate where & what you should add:
[url=paste your link's url here]Write your own text here, indicating that this is where the link is.[/url]
I hope this: a; works & b; is helpful.
I really want to hear the Honeyboy interview, but right now I'm supposed to be working. So apart from the odd post here on the old WC, I don't have a lot of time to conduct non-work searches.
Looking forward to hearing the audio  8)

Tags:

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal