collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Like Us on Facebook

Heap of times everybody ain't gonna tell you exactly how things are - Skip James, 1964

Author Topic: NYC, 3/29 -Del Rey, Suzy & Eric Thompson, 2nd Fiddles at Jalopy  (Read 1489 times)

Offline Cleoma

• Howdy!
If you're in the vicinity, come on out to Jalopy on Sunday March 29, starting at 8 PM for a great evening of blues and other "Golden Era" music with Del Rey (Seattle-based resonator guitar goddess), Suzy Thompson (that's me, Cleoma -- fiddle and some guitar, and singing), Eric Thompson (all kinds of flatpick wizardry), and NY's own Second Fiddles with Jon Vesey et al.  The Second Fiddles kick off the show at 8, Del Rey at 9, Eric & Suzy at 10 and for sure Del, Eric and Suzy will do some playing together and hopefully with the Second Fiddles as well.  The Jalopy website is www.jalopy.biz

Also, there is still plenty of room in my blues fiddle workshop which is happening that day (from 10 to noon) and if you know any fiddlers who want to learn about pre-war blues fiddle, ask them to contact Jon Vesey:  jon@secondfiddles.com

Also plenty of room in Eric's flatpick guitar workshop, so any bluegrassers out there should contact Jon at the above email if they are interested.

Offline uncle bud

• Administrator
  • Rank amateur
Re: NYC, 3/29 -Del Rey, Suzy & Eric Thompson, 2nd Fiddles at Jalopy
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2009, 06:04:32 AM »
Since I added it to the other thread, thought I'd add it here.

http://www.jalopy.biz/

Tags:

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal