collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Haven't you heard, the older the buck the stiffer the horn - Yank Rachell, during one of his later hospitalizations, amourously cornering a nurse. As quoted in Blues Mandolin Man

Author Topic: Josh White Society Blues  (Read 7080 times)

Offline Rivers

• Tech Support
  • I like chicken pie
Re: Josh White Society Blues
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2008, 10:54:47 PM »
...and I'm a Brit, which could explain why I, rightly or wrongly, detect a certain tone in the review that others may not. And I concede I may be completely wrong in that but I doubt it. And now I have absolutely nothing more to add. (Thank God for that they all cried...)
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 10:56:19 PM by Rivers »

Offline Mr.OMuck

• MuckOVision
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2008, 07:41:55 AM »
Well...Canadians really ARE superior. If only we'd not had that goddamned revolution in 1776 maybe we'd HAVE the universal healthcare we're trying so desperately to get here in the barbaric south. I'd love to hear more about your experiences with the Canadian health system off post Andrew. McCarthyism can't be isolated from the larger cold war environment, the greatest boon to arms manufacturers the world has ever known.
My loathings are simple: stupidity, oppression, crime, cruelty, soft music.
Vladimir Nabokov (1899 - 1977)

http://www.youtube.com/user/MuckOVision

Offline uncle bud

• Rank amateur
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2008, 08:07:09 AM »
Rivers: LOL. Me too.

O'Muck: Well, there's sure a lot of Canadians who think they're superior these days.  :P I don't count myself among them, generally.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal