collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
We can talk about him like a dog now he's dead - Alice Stuart, on the cantankerous nature of Jesse Fuller, Port Townsend 99

Author Topic: Slides Pt. 2 + Guitar  (Read 7010 times)

Offline uncle bud

• Rank amateur
Re: Slides Pt. 2 + Guitar
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2004, 07:14:50 AM »
I'm with Silly Pants on this.

You know...  it'd be just my luck that Silly Pants would stick somehow...  or even worse, combine unnaturally with Ramblin' - Ramblin' Silly Pants.  Guess I'll be doing Paul Anka covers from now on.

No, Silly Pants is not an acceptable blues nickname. I just repeated because I could not resist the sentence, 'I'm with Silly Pants on this.'

For the record, I have only seen Frank in sensible pants (and thank god he was wearing them).

And his advice on the A&L is far from silly. If one is suffering from Guitar Acquisition Syndrome, the important question aside from do I need this guitar at all is 'do I want this guitar for INSERT USE HERE or should I keep looking and saving for something else/different/better/costlier'.

And then I just looked again at the price Gary mentioned and noticed it includes HSC. Just buy the guitar!  :D Everyone needs a rafting guitar, just like Frankie sez.

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal