collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
The Seven Sisters sent me away happy, 'round the corner I met another little girl. She looked at me and smiled and said, 'Go devil and destroy the world' - J.T. Funny Papa Smith, Seven Sisters Blues Part 2

Author Topic: Dan Pickett discography  (Read 3756 times)

Offline Stefan Wirz

• Tach-chen!
    • 'American Music'
Dan Pickett discography
« on: September 24, 2006, 01:00:28 PM »
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 07:56:18 AM by Slack »

Offline Rivers

• Tech Support
  • I like chicken pie
Re: Dan Pickett discography
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2009, 05:30:51 PM »
Stefan, I picked up a copy of the Flyright CD Dan Pickett & Tarheel Slim at the Austin Record Convention today, scanned the cover because I couldn't find a decent image on the web. I see the version on your site is lo-res so here is a 640 pixel version if you'd like it:

Offline Stefan Wirz

• Tach-chen!
    • 'American Music'
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2009, 04:49:46 AM »
Stefan, I picked up a copy of the Flyright CD Dan Pickett & Tarheel Slim at the Austin Record Convention today, scanned the cover because I couldn't find a decent image on the web. I see the version on your site is lo-res so here is a 640 pixel version if you'd like it:

Thanks a lot, Rivers - I just added your jpg to the Flyright / Pickett pages (along with some other stuff I found lately like a - for me new - Gotham label scan and a Blues Obscurities LP with Pickett content)
Stefan

Offline Rivers

• Tech Support
  • I like chicken pie
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2009, 06:26:41 AM »
Glad I could contribute to your wonderful resource. Holler if there are items you're missing, it's quite possible someone here will have it, and a scanner. I always scan a cover if I can't find a decent version online, including the individual disc covers of box sets!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 06:30:19 AM by Rivers »

Tags: Dan Pickett 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal