collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Like Us on Facebook

All the people around me, they give me plenty air - Barbecue Bob gets sprayed, Black Skunk Blues

Author Topic: Johnson & Shines photo "authenticated!"  (Read 37247 times)

Offline Randy Meadows

• Randy Meadows
Re: Johnson & Shines photo "authenticated!"
« Reply #195 on: June 05, 2013, 07:11:17 AM »
lol...
randymeadows@ymail.com
luvthatzeppelin on Youtube

Offline terryj

• Howdy!
Re: I'm tenacious if nothing else!
« Reply #196 on: June 05, 2013, 07:18:47 AM »
Terry, you come onto this forum, your first post is the equivalent of an Obama birth certificate thread that the entire internet is tired of, some understandable sarcasm ensues, you call members tossers, the thread is locked, and you start a new thread and then get belligerent again. You've clearly made what you believe is your point. Now it's time to move on or we -- meaning the administrators of the website and forum -- will have to ban your account.

I am not belligerent. I joined this group with an open mind and with good intentions and was treated with disdain, I merely responded in accordance with that.

Terry

Offline CF

« Reply #197 on: June 05, 2013, 07:46:15 AM »
It's all good Terry, it's just a topic that's been done to death here. Don't take it personally, folks are just burnt on it.
Stand By If You Wanna Hear It Again . . .

Offline thickpete

• Folks that ain't broke is badly bent...
« Reply #198 on: June 05, 2013, 07:48:29 AM »
Even a brief reading of this place before joining and posting would show it to be a calm and scholarly sort of site with very little drama and noise of the sort normal on most of the interwebs. I'm a newb but it's obvious most have heard this debate beaten to death and don't know why someone would join up just to get it going again.

Personally I don't care much for RJ and don't need to see any more photos of BB (though I'd sell my soul in order to better remember the one and only time I saw him play - in a triple bill with Bobby "Blue"Bland and Albert King...). But if you have any photos of Hezekiah and Dorothy Jenkins or a young Boss Crump bring 'em on!  ;)

Offline terryj

• Howdy!
« Reply #199 on: June 05, 2013, 08:29:07 AM »
It's all good Terry, it's just a topic that's been done to death here. Don't take it personally, folks are just burnt on it.
Thanks mate and for your earlier reply. I can understand the reluctance to carry on with this having battered it earlier, I was just taken aback by the level of ridicule I was getting.
I haven't seen any other comparisons like those I posted and thought they provided a convincing argument that the guy is in fact BB King. I put a lot of effort in putting the earlier images together and thought they at were at least worth consideration. Incensed by the comments I got yesterday I went about looking to provide more evidence and I found I could swap the eyes of BB King with those on the photo and neither person looks any different, just looking in a different direction.  The unfortunate thing I believe has been my timing. Had I posted these images earlier they might have gained a better response.
Anyway, for what it's worth, they are here for anyone who wants to have a look.

Cheers,

Terry

Offline Slack

• Administrator
« Reply #200 on: June 05, 2013, 08:32:30 AM »
OK, everyone has had their say and I'm re-locking the topic.  Let me repeat.

The Topic is Closed.

Thank you all for your cooperation.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal