collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Like Us on Facebook

In 1968, Wells returned from a State Department-sponsored tour of Africa and told a Newsweek correspondent, "We got to one place and they had banners saying 'Welcome Home, Junior'. I told 'em, man I said, this ain't my home, I live one block north of the Loop. Then they asked me what I thought of black power. I said black power is me making it with Aretha Franklin." - from Larry Cohn's Nothing But The Blues

Author Topic: avalon blues  (Read 1246 times)

cheeseburger slim

avalon blues
« on: August 08, 2006, 11:12:03 AM »
i figured out how to record this stuff now so here's a missippi john hurt tune i really like. thanks for the feedback on the other stuff too. tell me if i'm posting too much. i think this is a neet way to hear whats happening around and it's really nice to see that contrary to my location and what i see elsewhere (aside from cousin cheapfeet of course). that blues isn't dying. we just have to search for the real stuff a little harder. thanks again guys
Great site

37 Gibson

Re: avalon blues
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2006, 08:02:22 PM »
I like your singing and playing very much.  They come together well on this song.  Thanks for posting that!  Cliff

Offline Blue in VT

• Howdy!
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2006, 09:27:11 AM »
VERY NICE!!!

Great playing and a great voice...this is one of my favorite MJH tunes and you certainly do it justice.

Blue in VT
Blue in VT

rpg51

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2006, 04:38:45 PM »
Terrific stuff. Love it.  Is that in the key of E? 

cheeseburger slim

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2006, 01:21:28 PM »
thank guys. shure is E man.

Tags:

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal