collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Like Us on Facebook

"I'm goin' down the road feelin' bad, I'm goin' down the road feelin' bad, I'm goin' down the road feelin' bad, oh lordy, My internet done up and went away." - Randy Marsh, South Park Season 12 Episode 6 "Over Logging"

Author Topic: Fixed width fonts  (Read 1983 times)

Offline Slack

• Administrator
Fixed width fonts
« on: May 07, 2005, 07:23:19 AM »
Slack - any way to be able to edit in different font face?

That would sure make things a bit easier wouldn't it?  I dunno, but I'll check - surely there is a way to change this.

boots

Re: Blues in Minor/With Minor Chords
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2005, 04:15:25 PM »
Then it would look like typewritten; maybe appropriate for pre-war music. :) The down side is that the musicky bits would not stand out from body text.  >:D

Offline Slack

• Administrator
Re: Blues in Minor/With Minor Chords
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2005, 07:29:49 AM »
Well If I change the font type it will affect more than just posting messages - unless I edit one of the source files, and do it every time I upgrade -- which I like to avoid.  So I think the best solution is Tom's - e.g. designating "Courier" as the font for tab posts.

cheers,
slack

Offline Johnm

• Global Moderator
    • johnmillerguitar.com
Re: Fixed width fonts
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2005, 10:29:18 AM »
Hi all,
I would agree with John D. that no other change is needed.  I think I over-stated any difficulties I may be having making complex posts in my earlier post.  I'm generally able to get them looking the way I want to--it just may require a couple of tweaks.  It's not a big deal from my point of view.
All best,
Johnm

Tags:

anything