collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Like Us on Facebook

I've been poor and I've been rich, and rich is better - Bessie Smith

Author Topic: Michael Roach and John Miller Concert Performances in the U.S., 10/17  (Read 320 times)

Offline Johnm

• Global Moderator
    • johnmillerguitar.com
Hi all,
Michael Roach and I have two concert performances coming up, scheduled around the Country Blues Intensive we will be presenting in Port Townsend, Washington October 18--22.  Since Michael resides in England, it's a rare opportunity to see him perform stateside, and for that matter, I haven't done all that much solo performing in recent years.  Here is the information on the two dates:

*Michael Roach and John Miller will be performing two sets of Country Blues at Lake Theater & Cafe, located at 106 N. State Street, Lake Oswego, OR 97034 on Monday, October 16, 2017.  Each performer will be presenting a 45-minute set, doors will open at 6:00 PM and the show begins at 7:00 PM.  Admission is $15.00.

* On Saturday, October 21, Michael Roach and John Miller will be presenting a concert of Country Blues at the Joseph Wheeler Theater, located at Fort Worden in Port Townsend, Washington.  The concert will begin at 7:30, and admission is $23.00.

I hope to see some Weenies at both shows, and if you do attend, please say hi--don't be a stranger!

All best,
Johnm

Offline Scarlett

• Howdy!
Re: Michael Roach and John Miller Concert Performances in the U.S., 10/17
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2017, 08:13:18 AM »
I'm so bummed out I missed those. Did you have a good time, John? Any pics to share maybe?

Offline Johnm

• Global Moderator
    • johnmillerguitar.com
Re: Michael Roach and John Miller Concert Performances in the U.S., 10/17
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2017, 08:30:32 AM »
Hi Scarlett,
Yes, we had a great time.  Dean Mueller booked a gig for us in Lake Oswego, Oregon at a really nice theater, and the concert at the end of the Intensive was in the Wheeler Theater at Fort Worden.  I don't have any pictures, but if there are people here who was at the concerts or Intensive, they may have pictures.
All best,
Johnm

Tags:

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal