collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Like Us on Facebook

Get that sound in your head first, so that sound'll stay with you day and night. Then you learn to do somethin'. Until you get that sound in your head, shit, you ain't gonna do nothin' - Blind Lemon Jefferson, to Tom Shaw

Author Topic: Michael Roach and John Miller Concert Performances in the U.S., 10/17  (Read 296 times)

Offline Johnm

• Global Moderator
    • johnmillerguitar.com
Hi all,
Michael Roach and I have two concert performances coming up, scheduled around the Country Blues Intensive we will be presenting in Port Townsend, Washington October 18--22.  Since Michael resides in England, it's a rare opportunity to see him perform stateside, and for that matter, I haven't done all that much solo performing in recent years.  Here is the information on the two dates:

*Michael Roach and John Miller will be performing two sets of Country Blues at Lake Theater & Cafe, located at 106 N. State Street, Lake Oswego, OR 97034 on Monday, October 16, 2017.  Each performer will be presenting a 45-minute set, doors will open at 6:00 PM and the show begins at 7:00 PM.  Admission is $15.00.

* On Saturday, October 21, Michael Roach and John Miller will be presenting a concert of Country Blues at the Joseph Wheeler Theater, located at Fort Worden in Port Townsend, Washington.  The concert will begin at 7:30, and admission is $23.00.

I hope to see some Weenies at both shows, and if you do attend, please say hi--don't be a stranger!

All best,
Johnm

Offline Scarlett

• Howdy!
Re: Michael Roach and John Miller Concert Performances in the U.S., 10/17
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2017, 08:13:18 AM »
I'm so bummed out I missed those. Did you have a good time, John? Any pics to share maybe?

Offline Johnm

• Global Moderator
    • johnmillerguitar.com
Re: Michael Roach and John Miller Concert Performances in the U.S., 10/17
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2017, 08:30:32 AM »
Hi Scarlett,
Yes, we had a great time.  Dean Mueller booked a gig for us in Lake Oswego, Oregon at a really nice theater, and the concert at the end of the Intensive was in the Wheeler Theater at Fort Worden.  I don't have any pictures, but if there are people here who was at the concerts or Intensive, they may have pictures.
All best,
Johnm

Tags:

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal