collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Like Us on Facebook

* Support Weenie!

Shop on Amazon using these search boxes and Weenie earns a small commission:
USA
Search Now:
In Association with Amazon

United Kingdom
Search Now:

Canada
Search Now:

* Weenie's CD!

Wen he gets (up) in de mornin' he feels bad, and wen (he) goes to bed at night he feels wusser. He tinks dat his body is made ob ice cream, all 'cept his heart, and dat - dat's a piece ob lead in de middle. All sorts ob sights are hubbering around, and red monkeys is buzzing about his ears... (D)em's what I calls de bloos - Sam Jonsing, in an 1839 New Orleans newspaper

Author Topic: Eric and Suzy Thompson DVD!  (Read 309 times)

Offline davidbragger

• Howdy!
Eric and Suzy Thompson DVD!
« on: March 29, 2015, 07:00:09 PM »
Just wanted to throw this out there! I'm finishing up the final touches on a DVD showcasing the brilliancy of WeenieCampbell member Suzy Thompson! Along with all my favorite dead guys/gals, Suzy has really made a huge impact on me as a musician since I started playing old-time, country blues and Cajun. It was an honor to film her and Eric.
Check out the teaser and let me know what you think! Suzy and Eric are musicians of such high caliber and mind-blowing skill, while being so respectful of tradition, that they really deserve a visual format that can connect to us lovers/learners of this music. Enjoy!

Offline sustaireblues

Re: Eric and Suzy Thompson DVD!
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2015, 06:09:58 AM »
I really enjoyed that!

It's amazing what fine musicians are out there, that I've never heard of, crying shame!

Look forward to seeing the whole dvd.

Offline Lastfirstface

Re: Eric and Suzy Thompson DVD!
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2015, 07:50:45 AM »
Looking forward to this one.

Tags: