collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Like Us on Facebook

The words was the hardest thing to get and make 'em stick. Sometimes you'd sit down at night and write two or three songs, but they had the same tune to mostly all. All the blues pretty near sound alike unless you got a rare voice and put turns and trills in it - Thomas A. "Georgia Tom" Dorsey interviewed by Jim O'Neal and Amy van Singel, The Voice Of The Blues

Author Topic: Paul Geremia Benefit in NH  (Read 626 times)

Offline Rambler

Paul Geremia Benefit in NH
« on: May 30, 2015, 03:50:27 PM »
Hey, all you good Guys and Gals.  There is going to be a benefit gig in NH on June 12th to try and raise some funds for Paul (if you are not up do date on his situation, check  his you caring site: http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/something-s-gotta-be-arranged-/241689 

For more details on the gig, you can check our website https://abenefitforpaulgeremia.wordpress.com 

And, going all NPR on the rest of you, if you can't come but want to make a matching donation, you can do so via his your caring site linked above. 

« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 01:54:11 PM by Rambler »

Offline Rambler

Re: Paul Geremia Benefit in NH
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2015, 01:55:43 PM »
Friends of Paul? Hello? He's been carrying the banner for the country blues as long and as well as anyone out there.

Offline Rivers

• Tech Support
  • I like chicken pie

Offline harry

Re: Paul Geremia Benefit in NH
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2015, 03:25:28 AM »
Friends of Paul? Hello? He's been carrying the banner for the country blues as long and as well as anyone out there.

I have tremendous respect for Paul Geremia, I would have been at the gig if I lived around there.

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal