Country Blues > The Back Porch

Please Read! Guidelines for the Back Porch

<< < (2/4) > >>

waxwing:
Hey Valerie,

At the bottom of the Post Reply screen (not the Quick Reply, but the one you get if you select the Reply button either at the top or bottom of each page of a thread) you will see a link for Additional Options. Select that and you will see a list of Options at the bottom of which is Attach, with a Choose File button next to it, Select, Choose, and Post.

Whoops, I see Vince has beaten me to it. I'll post anyway as I have a little more info.

Good to see you posting on the Back Porch. I read about your exploits at the Brooklyn Public Library, right up the street from my old address on Court St. in Cobble Hill, right across from the cinema. (Been on the left coast since '89) Seeing that you had sent a cd to Stefan made me hope we heard something from you here. Cool.

All for now.
John C.

PiedmontBlues:
Thank you both for your helpful replies. I will post something as soon as I decide which song to torture you with :)

uncle bud:

--- Quote from: PiedmontBlues on November 13, 2005, 10:26:16 AM ---Thank you both for your helpful replies. I will post something as soon as I decide which song to torture you with :)

--- End quote ---

Looking forward to it... :)

a2tom:
As am I  - I just love hearing people's posts, in particular people that are regulars on the forums.  I  hope more follow you...

tom

LightninBoy:
I have 2 songs on Soundclick.
Just rough demo's.
Can I just post them here, or do I have to post them somewhere else?
Thanx,
LB.
(Oh, and if yes, how do I post them?? Sorry, I'm not too good with 'puta's)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version