Country Blues > Port Townsend Country Blues Workshop

Port Townsend 2004 Pictures

(1/5) > >>

Slack:
Hi guys and gals,

Let's try this for posting our PT pictures.? Post your pictures to the "Gallery" and then provide a link in a message in this topic so folks will know there are new pictures to view.? For example, here is the link to my "JohnD" photo gallery.

http://weeniecampbell.com/yabbse/cpg/thumbnails.php?album=26

The Photo Gallery is not as intuitve to use as the forum so here is some direction on how to use the durn thing:

Click "Admin" mode (this is a toggle with "user" mode)
Click "create/order my albums"
Click "New"
Change "New Album" to something meaningful (like PT 2004)
Click "apply modifications"
Click "Upload Picture"
Start uploading your pictures, add descriptions etc.

To conserve website space, I've put a limit of 120K for each picture (I had it at 100K, but the quality suffered a bit) - so you may need to reduce the size of your pictures.? Thanks.

Lemme know if you have any problems.?

Cheers,
Slack

uncle bud:
Thanks for the pics, Slack. Mine were done the old-fashioned way and will need to be developed. They'll appear a bit later.

frankie:
Wow - you guys filled up the bricks?  How many Weenies were there this time around?

Slack:
Last I heard 22 weenies and weenettes.  We also had Number 16, next door.  There were a few empty rooms in the bricks, dunno about 16.  Superb accomodations.

uncle bud:
15 is the house number next to the bricks. 16 is the bricks. Peter explained that while the Bricks units have four bedrooms, they are considered 3-bedroom apartments by the Fort Worden housing office and charged as such. Excellent housing situation this year, many thanks to Peter and Jed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version