collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
For "Snowing And Raining", both Alec Seward and Louis Hayes were playing out of A position in standard tuning. Slim starts out stating his problem, and Jelly offers no sympathy, as per usual. They worked so well this way, and they continue to alternate verses once they start singing. Most of their cuts are pretty short, and they remind me of episodes of "The Beverly Hillbillies" in that they don't so much end, as they do stop - JohnM, Guitar Slim & Jelly Belly lyrics thread

Author Topic: John Miller Instructional DVDs Holiday Sale  (Read 798 times)

Offline Johnm

• Global Moderator
    • johnmillerguitar.com
John Miller Instructional DVDs Holiday Sale
« on: December 02, 2015, 03:23:22 PM »
Hi all,
I am having a Holiday sale on my instructional DVDs that I have in stock, through the end of 2015.  The single-disc lessons, which normally sell for $30.00 I'm selling for $25.00.  The 2-disc lessons, which normally sell for $40.00 I'm selling for $35.00.  These are all brand new lessons that have never been opened or played.  Here is my inventory:
2-Disc Lessons
1) Improving your Ear for Country Blues Guitarists-(4)
2) Intro to Chord theory and Chord Voicing-(3)
3) Country Blues Guitar in Spanish and Vestapol Tuning-(2)
4) Expanding Chordal Horizons-(1)

1-Disc Lessons
1) The Guitar of Mississippi John Hurt, Vol. 1-(2)
2) Hillbilly Blues Guitar-(3)
3) Legendary Country Blues Guitar Duets, w/Frank Basile-(5)
4) The Guitar of Robert Wilkins-(1)
5) Memphis Blues Guitar-(1)
6) Texas Blues Guitar-(1)
7) Jackson Blues Guitar-(2)
8 ) St. Louis Blues Guitar-(2)
9) The Guitar of Elizabeth Cotten-(2)

Please send me a personal message if you have any questions or are interested in placing an order, and I'll describe the procedure for placing an order.  I will pay Media Rate postage on U. S. sales and for international orders in excess of $75.00. 

All best,
Johnm

« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 10:22:38 AM by Johnm »

Offline Johnm

• Global Moderator
    • johnmillerguitar.com
Re: John Miller Instructional DVDs Holiday Sale
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2015, 10:27:15 AM »
Hi all,
Just a reminder about this sale.  The "Improving Your Ear for the Country Blues Guitarist" lesson teaches you how to identify what position/tuning someone is playing out of, just by listening.  The 2-disc set covers E, F, G, C, A, and D positions in standard tuning, as well as Dropped-D, Spanish and Vestapol tunings.  "Expanding Chordal Horizons" is a follow-up to "Intro to Chord theory and Chord Voicing".  Thanks for your time.
All best,
Johnm
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 06:47:15 AM by Johnm »

Offline Johnm

• Global Moderator
    • johnmillerguitar.com
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2016, 09:10:13 PM »
Hi all,
For 2016, I am lowering prices even further on the instructional DVDs I have in stock.  2-DVD lessons, which normally sell for $40.00, I am selling for $32.00 postpaid, for orders within the United States.  Single DVD lessons, which normally sell for $30.00, I am selling for $23.00 postpaid.  The prices will only be in effect until the end of 2016.  Here are the lessons I have available, and the numbers in the parentheses indicate how many of each lesson I have.  You can send me a personal message if you would like to know what songs are taught on the various repertoire lessons, and also to find out how to make payment for the lessons.
2-Disc Lessons
   * Introduction to Chord theory & Chord Voicing for the Guitarist (4)

1-Disc Lessons
   * The Guitar of Elizabeth Cotten (2)
   * Jackson Blues Guitar (1)
   * Memphis Blues Guitar (1)
   * The Guitar of Robert Wilkins (1)
   * St. Louis Blues Guitar (2)
   * Legendary Country Blues Guitar Duets, with Frank Basile (3)

All best,
Johnm 
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 01:51:55 PM by Johnm »

Offline jpeters609

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2016, 07:22:20 AM »
John,
I think you put $42 instead of $32 as the sale price for your 2-DVD lesson. I assume the sale price is meant to be lower than the regular price ;)
Jeff

Offline Johnm

• Global Moderator
    • johnmillerguitar.com
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2016, 08:19:24 AM »
Thanks for the catch, Jeff--that wouldn't have been much of a sale!
All best,
John

Offline Johnm

• Global Moderator
    • johnmillerguitar.com
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2016, 06:28:09 AM »
Hi all,
This is a reminder that my instructional DVDs are on sale for the month of December, with the 2-disc lessons, which normally sell for $40.00 going for $32.00 postpaid, and the single-disc lessons, which normally go for $30.00 going for $23.00 postpaid, within the U.S.  The post three back in this thread lists an up-to-date inventory of what I have.  Go to:  http://www.johnmillerguitar.com/teaching.html  to place your order.  You can send me a personal message to find out what songs are taught on the DVDs.  Thanks for your time.
All best,
Johnm

Tags: John Miller 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal