collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
I don't like to play the blues, it makes me too depressed - Steve Martin, The Jerk

Author Topic: 1,000th Weenie!  (Read 2711 times)

Offline Slack

• Administrator
1,000th Weenie!
« on: October 20, 2005, 07:46:50 PM »
Congratulations to Sigmund Finman for being the 1,000th Weenie!  As promish is the Shhh... topic   we are sending Sigmund a complimentary Weenieology I & II plus a couple of case stickers.  Here is Sigmund's reaction to winning this fabulous prize!   :D

---snip---
How sweet is that?  I'm so happy.  This is right up my alley, what with pre-war blues being one of the my all time favorite genres, since high school, back in the early '60s.  I've oogled a couple of your cd collections so I'm eagerly patient to know which ones you'll be sending me.  Btw, I'll be posting a blues reissue review or two depending on what's already on your site.  I used to write for Blues Access and the Sunday edition of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.  I also had a three hour weekly show on independent public radio here in Pittsburgh where I played the roots of American popular music.

What a great welcome even if it appears by chance.

Sigmund
---snip---

Welcome to Weenie Campbell Sigmund - it's always great having an appreciative winner!  And thanks for posting your reviews!

Cheers,
Slack

Offline uncle bud

• Rank amateur
Re: 1,000th Weenie!
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2005, 08:43:36 PM »
Welcome, Sigmund! Ed McMahon is on his way to your house with your prize. Do not be alarmed...

Offline cmr

• Geological Sciences (work)
Re: 1,000th Weenie!
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2005, 09:31:19 PM »
Welcome to WC,  The CD's are a treat.  Have fun listening to them.  I look forward to reading your reviews.  Cheers, Charlie R.

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal