collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
The sky is crying, look at the tears roll down the street. I'm waiting in tears for my baby, and I wonder where can she be? - Elmore James, The Sky Is Crying

Author Topic: Terry Robb Bay Area House Concert  (Read 13734 times)

Offline markm

• Mark McDonald Blues
Re: Terry Robb Bay Area House Concert
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2005, 03:02:30 PM »
Sounds like a hoot, John.  I really wanted to come down on Thursday but I had to coach my daughter's basketball team last night for their tournament so I knew I couldn't make it.  Walker stayed with us last week while he was playing some dates up here in Santa Rosa and he was very excited about playing with Terry at B and B.

I am sure there was a lot of great music going on.  Keep us posted on upcoming activities and if you get something together for us all to participate I would love to make it.

Mark

Offline GhostRider

• That'll never happen no more!
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2005, 03:52:45 PM »
What's next, Cephas and Wiggins opening for you?

Right. Only if they work for bird seed, which is all anyone would pay to see me in concert.

Alex

Offline Johnm

• Global Moderator
    • johnmillerguitar.com
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2005, 11:03:39 PM »
Congratulations on pulling off the house concert, John C.  It sounds like it went really well.  It is a great way to hear music.  I think it is definitely much more stressful hosting and performing rather than just performing at such an event.  Maybe there are other people down there with suitable houses who would be willing to make them available for concerts so that next time you don't have to pull double duty.  It's a great thing to get started, and once people realize how well you can hear the music at such shows, I don't think you'll have any trouble getting capacity crowds.
All best,
Johnm

dabluz

« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2005, 12:02:44 PM »
i was fortunate enough to see terry on thursday night in livermore at babe's place. he is awesome 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Tags:

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal