collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
One Fourth of July, they were having a festival in downtown Memphis, with five or six stages and Charlie (Feathers) was playing on the rockabilly stage. I'm sitting there watching him and I turn around and there's this guy sitting behind me, all dressed up, smoking a cigar. Do you know who it was? It was Roosevelt Sykes, the Honeydripper! Just sittin' there, diggin' Charlie! - Kim Wood

Author Topic: Sausage Grinder at Equinox Festival - Sunday Sept. 12  (Read 913 times)

Offline banjochris

• Administrator
Sausage Grinder at Equinox Festival - Sunday Sept. 12
« on: September 08, 2010, 08:43:29 PM »
Sausage Grinder will play a 10:20 a.m. set Sunday, September 12 at the Equinox Festival in Northridge, CA. You can read more about it here.

http://sausagegrindermusic.com/2010/09/05/main/sausage-grinder-at-the-equinox-festival-sunday-september-12/

David Bragger of our band will also teach an old-time fiddle workshop and yours truly will be teaching some kind of fingerstyle banjo workshop -- I'll see how much folks know when I get there before I decide what to teach.

We've upgraded our website as well, so come by and take a look
http://sausagegrindermusic.com

Be sure to stop and say hello if you can come by; we'll probably be hanging out jamming for a good chunk of the day as well.
Chris

Offline uncle bud

• Rank amateur
Re: Sausage Grinder at Equinox Festival - Sunday Sept. 12
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2010, 08:05:09 AM »
10:20 am? Time to fire your booking agent.  ;D

Am still enjoying the Sausage Grinder CD. Both I'm Gonna Bake My Biscuits and Carbolic Rag came up on shuffle the other day and distracted me from getting work done.

Offline banjochris

• Administrator
Re: Sausage Grinder at Equinox Festival - Sunday Sept. 12
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2010, 11:25:19 AM »
10:20 am? Time to fire your booking agent.  ;D

Yeah, I'm not quite sure how that happened!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal