collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
As far as singing goes, I wanted to do something new and have a style that wasn't too common. I was inspired by the records of Jimmie Rodgers, a white singer of that time. He was called the 'yodeling singer' because he would sing some parts in a head voice, like the Swiss yodelers. I took that idea and adapted it to my own abilities. I couln't do no yodelin' so I turned to howlin'. And it's done me just fine - Howlin' Wolf

Author Topic: National M1 Tricone for sale/trade  (Read 892 times)

Offline davemo

National M1 Tricone for sale/trade
« on: August 19, 2015, 06:56:03 PM »
looking to sell or trade my national m1 tricone. i bought it new 4 years ago, it's been a traveling and hard working guitar ever since. it has a little road ware but nothing serious or out of the ordinary. in fact it was recently inspected by the legendary musician and luthier Steve James and given a clean bill of health.  it has a retlevety low model number #143. as far as trades go i love anything Collings or National, also high end small body or parlor guitars. make me an offer or let me know what you have to trade! thanks!!

Offline tmylet

Re: National M1 Tricone for sale/trade
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2015, 05:57:30 AM »
Do you still have the M1 available for trade? And if so, would you have any interest in the following: 0 size, 12 fret, slot head parlor guitar. Brazilian rosewood back and sides, pearl bound top, vine type inlay on neck. It's been x braced and sounds much bigger than it is. It has a replacement bridge and Stew-Mac replica tuners, new arch top hardshell case. Still has the original bar frets. Plays very good.

If interested, let me know and I'll send photos. In the meantime, there's an old Rolling Stone with Madonna on the cover playing essentially the same guitar. She's wearing a red cowboy hat.

Tom Mylet
336-407-7727
Dr. Tommy

Offline tmylet

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2015, 06:01:00 AM »
Just noticed the ad in this section for a parlor guitar on Craig List in Ohio. My guitar is pretty much the same but with X braced and with Brazilian back and sides.
Dr. Tommy

Offline bigignatz

• Hiiidy-Hi!
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2016, 11:10:16 PM »
Written a couple of PMs to no reply - if this instrument isn't available, how about deleting the post?

Offline davemo

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2016, 12:43:34 AM »
Guitar still available. I forgot I had posted on here and don't check in often. However I did move and I'm located out of Bend Oregon. Perhaps email would be the best form of contact. collingsnational@gmail.com

thanks.

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal