collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Before I'd stand to see my baby go down I'd take off all my clothes and walk the streets in my mornin' gown - Ramblin' Willard Thomas, Hard Dallas Blues

Author Topic: "Who Do You Love"- Chess Records Movie  (Read 1948 times)

Offline doctorpep

"Who Do You Love"- Chess Records Movie
« on: April 22, 2009, 09:46:54 PM »
Does anyone know how I can get a hold of the "Who Do You Love" film? It came out a few months ago when "Cadillac Records" did, I believe. I can't find reviews of the film on RottenTomatoes.com, nor can I find the dvd on Amazon. I'm also curious if anyone has seen the film. It's supposedly superior to "Cadillac Records".
"There ain't no Heaven, ain't no burning Hell. Where I go when I die, can't nobody tell."

http://www.hardluckchild.blogspot.com/

Offline Bunker Hill

Re: "Who Do You Love"- Chess Records Movie
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2009, 05:36:55 AM »
Does anyone know how I can get a hold of the "Who Do You Love" film? It came out a few months ago when "Cadillac Records" did, I believe. I can't find reviews of the film on RottenTomatoes.com, nor can I find the dvd on Amazon. I'm also curious if anyone has seen the film. It's supposedly superior to "Cadillac Records".
This is just from memory but one of the magazines noted that it was to have its premier at the Toronto Film Festival in September 2008 but would probably not see American release until early 2010! So that may be the reason you can find no reviews.

Tags:

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal