collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
The first woman I had, made me get down on my knees. And she had the nerve to ask me if I liked Limberger cheese - Peetie Wheatstraw, The First Shall Be Last

Author Topic: Ari Eisinger full list of 2017 British Isles tour dates announced  (Read 1521 times)

Offline Blue John

• Howdy!
Hello everyone,

Here is a complete list of the nine dates Ari Eisinger will be performing in the British Isles later this year:

ENGLAND

Sept 30: Rye Arts Festival, Rye, East Sussex ? tickets to go on sale in July

October 1: Milford on Sea Community Centre, Hampshire ? tickets to go on sale later in the year

October 3: Bonington Theatre, Arnold, Nottingham ? tickets ?12 (?10 concessions), ring the box office on 0115 901 3640 ? www.boningtontheatre.co.uk

October 4: Kitchen Garden Cafe, Birmingham, West Midlands ? to book tickets visit www.wegottickets.com/event/388701  (?12 plus booking fee)

October 6: The Gregson Arts and Community Centre, Lancaster ? tickets ?12 (?10 concessions) available online at www.etickets.im/bjm (full price only) or from The Gregson, 33 Moorgate, Lancaster, Lancashire ? Tel: 01524 849959 (full price and concessions)

ISLE OF MAN

October 7: The Institute, Laxey ? tickets on sale at www.etickets.im/bjm  Tickets ?15

October 8: Erin Arts Centre, Port Erin ? Full price tickets (?15) on sale at www.etickets.im/bjm Tickets for under 18s are ?2 and are only available by calling the box office on 01624 832662. Full price tickets are also available from the box office

SCOTLAND

October 10: House concert, Edinburgh ? email bluejohnmedia@hotmail.co.uk to reserve seats

October 11: Dunoon Burgh Hall, Dunoon ? to book tickets, priced ?10, email info@dunoonburghhall.org.co.uk

The support act for the tour is Blue John and Dr Phil. Blue John is myself  (John Gregory) and Dr Phil is Dr Phil Ratcliffe, author of the acclaimed biography Mississippi John Hurt, His Life, His Times, His Blues.

Hope to meet some of you there!

All the best

John

« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 02:50:53 PM by Blue John »

Offline Johnm

• Global Moderator
    • johnmillerguitar.com
Re: Ari Eisinger full list of 2017 British Isles tour dates announced
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2017, 02:32:08 PM »
Good for you, John, in getting Ari so many dates for the tour in England, Scotland and the Isle of Man!  To those of you over there who have not seen Ari in person, it is definitely worth making a special effort  to see his performances (and I'm talking about coming over from the Netherlands or France).  Everything he does, he does so well, and in his specialty areas, especially Blind Blake and Lonnie Johnson, you would be very fortunate to ever hear someone play the music better, let alone as well!  He sings really well, too, though it doesn't seem to excite much comment, probably because his playing is so stunning.  Go see him!
All best,
Johnm

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal