collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
They have a full-figured dry goods store specializing in large sizes, with stockings up to size 200. Wow! Under the same roof is Miss Louise's Typing Service. She can do letterheads, obituaries, funeral directories, term papers. She's a wonderful person. Go tell her you heard about her on the radio - Early Wright, obituary to the DJ, WROX Clarksdale

Author Topic: Calling any Weenies in or near Perth, Scotland!  (Read 586 times)

Offline Prof Scratchy

• Howdy!
Calling any Weenies in or near Perth, Scotland!
« on: September 05, 2016, 03:48:24 AM »
I have a solo gig on Saturday 10th September from 6-8pm at the Venue in Perth (38 St Johns Street. Perth PH15SP). If you're in or near Perth and like early blues from the 1920s/30s/40s, please come along! I'll be playing some old guitars that don't often get an outing and am keeping my fingers crossed that my voice will last and that I'll remember 2 hours' worth of lyrics!

Offline Longsands

• Howdy!
Re: Calling any Weenies in or near Perth, Scotland!
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2016, 09:52:45 AM »
Well I'm closer to Perth than most people here, but not close enough on this occasion, I'm afraid.  Maybe next time you stray south of the border (I think I might have seen you in the Tyne pub at the mouth of the Ouseburn a few years ago)

David

Offline Pan

• Howdy!
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2016, 02:55:53 PM »
Break a leg, professor!

Can we long distance fans hope for a video?

Cheers,

Pan

Offline Johnm

• Global Moderator
    • johnmillerguitar.com
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2016, 04:05:33 PM »
Between your gig in Perth on the 10th and Pan's gig in Paris on the 15th, I wish I was going to Europe for the next two weeks, Allan.  Have a good one, and I hope you get a good crowd.
All best,
Johnm

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal