collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
It's funny just how hard a man can fall, when he get to thinking one woman has got it all - Blind Arthur Blake, Chump Man Blues

Author Topic: John Miller Book Sale  (Read 1016 times)

Offline Johnm

• Global Moderator
    • johnmillerguitar.com
John Miller Book Sale
« on: May 03, 2022, 06:15:07 AM »
Hi all,
I'm offering a book sale on the following books I've written in recent years:
   * John Miller's Country Blues Guitar Collection
   * The Guitar of Mississippi John Hurt--The Rediscovery Years
   * East Coast Fingerstyle Blues Guitar
   * Texas Fingerstyle Blues Guitar
   * Beginning Fingerstyle Guitar
   * Mississippi Fingerstyle Blues Guitar
   * The Guitar of Blind Lemon Jefferson
   * Hillbilly Fingerstyle Blues Guitar
   * Christmas Carols and Holiday Standards for Fingerstyle Guitar

All of these books, with the exception of the Christmas one, list for $24.95, with the Christmas book listing for $19.95. For U.S. residents, I'll offer a signed copy of the first book ordered for $26.00, postpaid, with any additional signed copies of books sold for $23.00, with no cost for postage. A signed copy of the Christmas book can be purchased as an add-on with any other book for $17.00. If you'd like to find out what songs are taught in any of the books or inquire as to how to place an order, send me a personal message via this site. Thanks for your time.
All best,
Johnm

Offline Johnm

• Global Moderator
    • johnmillerguitar.com
Re: John Miller Book Sale
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2022, 05:44:24 PM »
Hi all,
I'm offering a holiday book sale to persons with mailing addresses in the United States of the various titles I've had put out by Stefan Grossman's Guitar Workshop. Here are the available titles:
   * John Miller's Country Blues Guitar Collection
   * The Guitar of Mississippi John Hurt--The Rediscovery Years
   * East Coast Fingerstyle Blues Guitar
   * Texas Fingerstyle Blues Guitar
   * Mississippi Fingerstyle Blues Guitar
   * The Guitar of Blind Lemon Jefferson
   * Hillbilly Fingerstyle Blues Guitar

The books all have a list price of $24.95. I'll sell any one of the books for $25.00 postpaid, sent USPS Media Mail, and any additional book or books ordered at the same time for $23.00, with no additional cost for postage. I will sign any book you order, or leave books unsigned if you prefer.
You can send me a personal message if you'd like to know what songs are included in any of the books. Incidentally, all of the book contain links to the original, downloadable performances of the songs from which the transcriptions in the books were made. Transcriptions in the books are in TAB and standard notation. To place an order, please follow the procedure outlined in the Teaching section at my website, johnmillerguitar.com , and be sure to include your mailing address. Thanks.
All best,
Johnm   
« Last Edit: November 15, 2022, 09:02:25 PM by Johnm »

Offline Johnm

• Global Moderator
    • johnmillerguitar.com
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2023, 03:39:46 PM »
Hi all,
I'm offering a holiday book sale to persons with mailing addresses in the United States of the various titles I currently have in stock that I've had put out by Stefan Grossman's Guitar Workshop. Here are the available titles:
   * Texas Fingerstyle Blues Guitar (4 copies)
   * Mississippi Fingerstyle Blues Guitar (3 copies)
   * The Guitar of Blind Lemon Jefferson (2 copies)
   * The Memphis Blues Guitar of Furry Lewis (1 copy)

The books have a list price of $24.95 with the exception of the Furry Lewis book, which has a list price of $29.95 (The Lemon book now lists for $29.95, too).. I'll sell any one of the books for $25.00 postpaid, sent USPS Media Mail, and any additional book or books ordered at the same time for $23.00, with no additional cost for postage. I will sign any book you order, or leave books unsigned if you prefer.

You can send me a personal message if you'd like to know what songs are included in any of the books. Incidentally, all of the books contain links to downloadable performances of the songs from which the transcriptions in the books were made. Transcriptions in the books are in TAB and standard notation. To place an order, please follow the procedure outlined in the Teaching section at my website, johnmillerguitar.com, and be sure to include your mailing address. I will adjust the inventories of the various books by making modifications to this message as they are sold. Thanks for your attention.
All best,
Johnm
« Last Edit: November 28, 2023, 07:48:10 AM by Johnm »

Offline eric

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2023, 10:44:25 AM »
These books are great. They go deep into the styles of players, the tab is accurate with good left hand playing advice and there's something for most every level of player.
--
Eric

Offline Johnm

• Global Moderator
    • johnmillerguitar.com
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2023, 02:46:41 PM »
Hi all,
I just sold one of the "Mississippi Fingerstyle Blues Guitar" books, so I have two remaining of that one at this point.
All best,
Johnm

Tags: John Miller 

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal