collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
He [Ted Bogan] was playing with picks that you put on your fingers and I didn't like that as an accompaniment, so I made him throw them away and I told him I would play the lead and he would play the accompaniment - Carl Martin on hooking up with Ted Bogan (Blues & Rhythm #218 Stompin' In Knox County)

Author Topic: Johnson, Miller & Dermody in concert at Kenyon Hall, 6/24 16  (Read 668 times)

Online Johnm

• Global Moderator
    • johnmillerguitar.com
Hi,
I wanted to let you know that Orville Johnson, John Miller and Grant Dermody will be presenting a concert of Country Blues at 7:30 PM on Friday, June 24 at Kenyon Hall in West Seattle, located at 7904 35th Ave SW, Seattle, WA 98126.  The trio features Orville Johnson on mandolin and dobro, John Miller on guitar and Grant Dermody on harmonica and everyone pitches in on vocals.  The trio always makes an effort to incorporate new material into its shows along with old favorites.  Our last show at Kenyon Hall in February sold out, so you may wish to make a reservation.  Here is the pertinent information:
Reserved table seats are $14. Row seating is $12 general and $10 seniors. With a reservation, row seating is only $10 general and $8 seniors. Elementary, middle, & high school students are $5. Pre-school children are free, and Root Beer Floats are still only a buck. To make a reservation, please e-mail kenyonhall@earthlink.net with your request; you'll receive an e-mail confirming your reservation.
There is a wonderful energy in Kenyon Hall, and we always enjoy playing there.  We hope to see you there!
All best,
John Miller

Offline Stuart

• "The Voice of Almiqui"
Re: Johnson, Miller & Dermody in concert at Kenyon Hall, 6/24 16
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2016, 08:18:25 AM »
Great show last night. The guys were in fine form and good voice as usual. And that $1 root beer float always hits the spot!

Tags:

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal