collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
We started out from our parents - it's just a gift that we had in the family. Our mother and father they could both play. And see he was an old musicianer in slavery time. He played for the white folks at square dances and so it was handed down to us - Sam Chatmon

Author Topic: Blues in Brighton....  (Read 627 times)

Offline Adam Franklin

Blues in Brighton....
« on: June 08, 2012, 08:29:21 AM »
I'm playing in Brighton (UK) this Thursday. I'll be joined by Matt Bezants, who plays Harp on my new album, 'Til I Hear You Talkin'.

Adam Franklin
Thursday 14th June.
The Great Eastern-103 Trafalgar St.-Brighton-East Sussex-UK
First gig at this traditional community pub situated in the centre of Brighton. It's got a great reputation for roots music.
8:30pm start  Free entry

See my website for full venue details.

Looking forward, Adam.

Offline Adam Franklin

Re: Blues in Brighton....
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2012, 07:09:13 AM »
It's all 'Mississippi High Water' round here.......people rowing up the main road isn't something I usually see......

Still, as long as I can get the boat up and running, I'll be in Brighton tomorrow night!

Looking forward, Adam.

Offline matt milton

• Howdy!
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2012, 01:28:15 AM »
Hi Adam. Hope all your gigging's going well.

Could you tell me a bit about the Great Eastern in Brighton as a venue? what's the promoters/noise/atmosphere/crowd like?

I've got Samuel James coming over for a very short trip to the UK, just to play a Saturday night London gig. It occurred to me I  might be able to sort out a gig not too far out of London for the Sunday night. Was wondering about Brighton...

Offline Adam Franklin

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2012, 04:02:02 AM »
Hey Matt,

I'll send you a PM.

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal