collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
William Grant, [born in 1908], was born near Pittsview, Alabama...He was given a harmonica one Christmas, and he says he learned how to play it while sitting on a plow in the fields. 'I played at parties in the countries,' he said. 'I used to pick guitar, but I come to religion and I put the guitar down. I promised the Lord I wouldn't fool with a guitar no more, but I didn't promise Him I wouldn't fool with a harp. I always keep a harp' - George Mitchell, from In Celebration of a Legacy: The Traditional Arts of the Lower Chattahoochee Valley http://southernspaces.org/2004/blues-lower-chattahoochee-valley

Author Topic: DEL REY - Ukulele Workshop NYC 10.25  (Read 1224 times)

Offline Flatd7

• Pre War Blues, Country, Bluegrass & Gospel Music
DEL REY - Ukulele Workshop NYC 10.25
« on: August 17, 2006, 07:26:57 PM »
Del Rey will be conducting a FINGERSTYLE UKULELE WORKSHOP on Wednesday, October 25th in NYC. Start time will be 6:30 PM in the Chelsea area. It will be a TWO HOUR workshop and the price in $60. Space will be limited. If you are interested, contact me at jon@secondfiddles.com
Registration will be first come, first serve.

Del will also be appearing at the GOLDHAWK in Hoboken on Thursday, October 26th and THE GOOD COFFEE HOUSE, in Park Slope on Friday October 27th.

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal