collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
The sense is in the sound, not the explanation. This music doesn't have any rules - John Miller

Linked Events

• Weekend Acoustic Blues Workshop: Trumansburg, NY: April 13, 2013 - April 14, 2013

Author Topic: Weekend Acoustic Blues Workshop: Trumansburg, NY  (Read 934 times)

Offline geo

Weekend Acoustic Blues Workshop: Trumansburg, NY
« on: January 23, 2013, 12:46:44 PM »
Steve James, Del Rey and Peter LaVine will be teaching a 2 day acoustic blues workshop in Trumansburg, NY April 13-14, 2013. Del will be teaching blues on the ukulele, Steve will be teaching acoustic fingerstyle blues, and Peter will be teaching acoustic blues flat picking.

The cost of the workshop is $150. Tickets are available online at http://tcfaroots.eventbrite.com

You can also register for the workshop by sending a check to:
TCFA, P. O. Box 1053, Trumansburg, NY 14886
Make sure to write TCFA Blues Workshop in the check memo.

In addition to the classes, there will be a public performance by Del and Steve Saturday evening (April 13). Anyone attending the workshop gets in free and public tickets will be $18 in advance, $20 at the door.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 01:42:35 PM by Slack »

Offline Rivers

• Tech Support
  • I like chicken pie
Re: Weekend Acoustic Blues Workshop: Trumansburg, NY
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2013, 10:02:19 PM »
Just thought that I'd give this worthy event a bump since it's coming up soon. If I lived in the Finger Lakes area I'd be there. Good luck and good times to all.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 10:03:57 PM by Rivers »

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal