collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
I can't live in the north, you know I ain't got sufficient clothes. ...Ah Yank but they sell clothes up there, you know - Sonny Boy Williamson's informatory comment on Up North Blues

Author Topic: Show unread posts since last visit  (Read 1879 times)

Offline Doug

Show unread posts since last visit
« on: January 17, 2007, 06:11:43 PM »
It's probably something I'm doing  ::) ,  but when I click on the "Show unread posts since last visit", I'm getting a message that says:

Warning: require(administrator/components/com_smf/config.smf.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/weenie/public_html/mambo/templates/Paramount/index.php on line 24

Warning: require(administrator/components/com_smf/config.smf.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/weenie/public_html/mambo/templates/Paramount/index.php on line 24

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'administrator/components/com_smf/config.smf.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/weenie/public_html/mambo/templates/Paramount/index.php on line 24

Thanks.

Offline JTBlue

Re: Show unread posts since last visit
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2007, 06:17:40 PM »
[Fatal error:

Thanks.
[/quote]

Fatal error, that's the one that always scares me.  It's not just you; I am also having trouble accessing part of the site.

Jean

Offline Rivers

• Tech Support
  • I like chicken pie
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2007, 06:42:51 PM »
Some maintenance going on in the back-end of the site may have broken something. Darn, just as I was about to post something really good!  ;D

Try again in a while, Slack's been alerted.

update; Recent posts is now working again, for me anyway; to get to the main forum this link seems to work.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2007, 07:03:24 PM by Rivers »

Offline Slack

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2007, 07:19:13 PM »
Sorry folks a minor foray into the abyss.  :D

(Makes note to himself, do NOT reanme the Forum menu item.)

Tags:

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal