collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
My songs, they have just the one chord, there's none of that fancy stuff you hear now, with lots of chords in one song. If I find another chord, I leave it for another song. - Junior Kimbrough

Linked Events

• Mary Flower - Workshop/Concert: March 14, 2008 - March 16, 2008

Author Topic: Mary Flower - Workshop/Concert  (Read 1959 times)

Offline Slack

• Administrator
Mary Flower - Workshop/Concert
« on: March 02, 2008, 02:43:55 PM »
MARY FLOWER - Ragtime Fingerstyle SUNDAY March 16th  1PM
THREE HOURS WORKSHOP $75
Mary Flower works in both the intricately syncopated Piedmont fingerpicking style and her own deeply bluesy lap-slide guitar, Mary has earned raves from critics and audiences alike for her springwater-clear vocals and guitar mastery. As the only woman in history to twice place in the top three at the legendary national Fingerpicking Guitar Championships, and with six critically acclaimed CDs and three instructional DVDs to her credit, Flower is in demand for festivals, concerts and guitar workshops on both sides of the Atlantic...

Mary Flower will appear at THE GOOD COFFEE HOUSE on Fiday March 14th at 8PM

I wanted to make sure you are aware of the four fantastic workshop events I'll be hosting in the coming weeks. These are all intimate group lessons (12 participants max) in New York's Flatiron District. Three of my favorite artists will be heading into our great city between March 14th and April 16th. They will each conduct a workshop or two during their east coast tours.

For Registration Information please email me at jon@secondfiddles.com
« Last Edit: March 02, 2008, 02:56:05 PM by Slack »

Tags:

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal