collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Uh - but we celebratin' Christmas wrong from the way I look at the matter - shootin' off fireworks, cussin', and dancin', raisin' all other kinds of sand... uh - Death may be your Santa Claus! All of you who are decoratin' your rooms and gettin' ready for an all night dance - Death may be your Santa Claus! Death is on your track and is going to overtake you after awhile - Death may be your Santa Claus! - Reverend J.M. Gates

Author Topic: John Miller Guitar Workshop in Edinburgh, Sunday, June 29, 2014  (Read 10919 times)

Offline uncle bud

• Rank amateur
Re: John Miller Guitar Workshop in Edinburgh, Sunday, June 29, 2014
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2014, 07:34:04 PM »
As one who has fooled around with the EAEGBE tuning and had the pleasure of a briefer class with John discussing the tuning at Port Townsend, I would say sign up or hand in your guitars. Enlightenment awaits.

EAEGBE really is a fun tuning and I suspect a bit more common than one might think. Then DGDGBE tuning on top of that. Cool workshop.

Offline Prof Scratchy

• Howdy!
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2014, 01:43:46 AM »
And of course, there are direct flights from most countries to Edinburgh and Glasgow!!

Sent from my HUAWEI MT1-U06 using Tapatalk

Offline Johnm

• Global Moderator
    • johnmillerguitar.com
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2014, 12:35:48 PM »
Hi all,
One last bump on the Workshop since it is coming right up, next Sunday.  Enrollment information can be found at my website, www.johnmillerguitar.com, in the Teaching section.  Thanks for your time.
All best,
Johnm
« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 12:40:04 PM by Johnm »

Offline Gumbo

• So Papa climbed up on top of the house
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2014, 12:39:01 PM »
I wish I could - I'm sure it'll be a great workshop, but I'm gigging till all hours the night before .... :(

Tags: John Miller 

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal