The Unwound Third > Site Announcements, Tips & Trouble Reports

Forum Usage: Tags

<< < (2/11) > >>

Rivers:
Mods, before you merge threads please delete all tags from the thread from which you're merging. There seems to be a minor database issue if you don't.

Johnm:
Could you clarify that directive, Rivers?  When merging threads, must the tags be deleted from the thread that is the point of origin for the merger or the thread that is selected for merging?  Sorry to be slow on this.
All best,
Johnm

Rivers:
Sorry, it wasn't too clear was it. Delete the tags from the point of origin. Then if necessary add the tags again to the target thread, if they're not already there.

CF:
Rivers I've tried tagging two of my posts of my tunes as Cheapfeet but they're not merging, coming up as two separate options, same spelling, in the Tags menu, thanks . . .

Rivers:
Please, please read the guidelines before tagging... I just cleaned up (among a dozen others) one post that had separate tags for 'blind', 'lemon', 'jefferson', 'slide', 'guitar', 'delta', 'blues'... ::)

Please click on the TAGS tab above to see what tags are really all about around here folks. And Thank you, very very much!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version