collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
"Did your gun go rootie, toot, toot?" asked Baker's attorney. "No," she replied. "It went TOOT. I just shot him once" - Frankie Baker, possibly the original Frankie, explaining how she dealt with Johnny, in the course of an unsuccessful lawsuit to collect damages over Republic Pictures' movie Frankie and Johnny. From the notes to When the Sun Goes Down Vol 1, Walk Right In

Author Topic: Roy Book Binder on Sister Annie Davis  (Read 1890 times)

Betty and Dupree

Roy Book Binder on Sister Annie Davis
« on: September 19, 2006, 07:32:30 PM »
Here's a link to a video preview [featuring Roy Book Binder], made especially for our kind friends at Weeniecampbell.com:

http://www.bettyanddupree.com/?p=12

or http://www.bettyanddupree.com

Enjoy!

Love,
Betty and Dupree

Offline GhostRider

• That'll never happen no more!
Re: Roy Book Binder on Sister Annie Davis
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2006, 08:45:33 AM »
B and D:

Thanks, enjoyed that.

Alex

Betty and Dupree

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2006, 12:17:42 PM »
You're Welcome Alex! Glad you liked it!

Love,
Betty and Dupree

Offline book

• Robert & The Book
    • www.roybookbinder.com
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2006, 02:08:32 PM »
Hey Betty & Dupre.....prety cool what you can do with the internet....I was quite surprised to see myself in action...."7th Hour Blues", was up at Jorma's Fur Peace Ranch last week and interviewed Me, Ernie & Jorma.  We had a great weekend, dedicted to Rev.Davis.  About 30 students for the 3 of us which was perfect.  The concert drew a good crowd from the surounding area, and a "large time" was had by all........I did sing the praises of Weenie Cambell as I often do......You Guys & Gals, keep  on pickin' & grinnin'......Bye For Now, 'The Book'
Roy BB

Betty and Dupree

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2006, 11:14:56 PM »
Hi Roy,

Wish we could have been there too! We heard so many great things about you and how unbelievably cool you were. We did however get a sneak peek at some of the footage (obviously). What a great project Seventh Hour Blues is putting together on the Rev!!! And we hear there is much more coming with some awesome surprises. For those who haven't seen Seventh Hour Blues, yet, you can get a copy off their website ( http://www.seventhhourblues.com ) or on Amazon.com. It's cheaper than a pack of smokes and much much better for you! As we understand it you, (Roy B B), are going to be on their upcoming video podcast on iTunes. BTW, the current video podcast features stuff on the Rev, plus Buddy Guy. He does a great acoustic version of Big Leg Woman which is available with the issue of SHB. Should they be paying us for this great plug?

Anyway, thanks Roy and don't eat no peas unless they're greasy!

Love,
Betty & Dupree

Offline Johnm

• Global Moderator
    • johnmillerguitar.com
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2006, 09:39:39 AM »
Hey Betty and Dupree,
What are you selling?  If you want to sell on the site, it may be okay, but have the courtesy to go through the channels, contact Slack, etc., rather than couching your sales pitch as a third party testimonial of a product you are almost certainly a player in.  Play fair, the other vendors and advertisers are.
Sincerely yours,
Johnm

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal