collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
We used to go to different people's houses, you know. In those days I mean they could hear music and - if somebody could play an instrument, man, they would get up at night, from one o'clock; and they'd fix food and they'd have drinks and they'd stay up till five, six o'clock in the morning and give you money. It wasn't a dance but a serenade; we'd go from house to house. In those days there wasn't too much things like juke boxes, high fidelity sound, wasn't nothing like that then; and whenever somebody could play and could play well, he was considered as somebody; he could go anywhere and he had it made, you know? - Baby Doo Caston, on playing music in Natchez in the 1920s, interview with Jeff Todd Titon

Author Topic: Homesick Mac's Livestream Internet Show w/John Miller 4/18/22  (Read 565 times)

Online Johnm

• Global Moderator
    • johnmillerguitar.com
Hi all,
I will be appearing on the livestream internet show hosted by Homesick Mac, a very expert and imaginative slide and fingerstyle player originally from Croatia and a long-time resident of Sweden this coming Monday, April 18th. We will be sharing guitar licks and arranging ideas. I first met Mac at Euro Blues Week in the early 2000s, and I'm happy to say we're both scheduled to be on staff at this Summer's session, which will run from Sunday, July 31st through Friday morning, August 5th. The show this coming Monday will begin at 12:00 noon, PDT, and will start at 9:00 PM in Sweden and 8:00 PM in the U.K. Here is the link to watch the show: 
Hope you can make it!
All best,
Johnm
« Last Edit: April 14, 2022, 03:46:12 PM by Johnm »

Offline Stuart

• "The Voice of Almiqui"
Re: Homesick Mac's Livestream Internet Show w/John Miller 4/18/22
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2022, 04:04:59 PM »
Hi John:

I watched the show yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks for the tip on the show and Mac.

Online Johnm

• Global Moderator
    • johnmillerguitar.com
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2022, 06:07:27 PM »
Thanks for watching, Stuart, and I'm glad you enjoyed it. Mac is a very gracious host, and i enjoyed talking with him and hearing him play.

Offline Prof Scratchy

• Howdy!
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2022, 04:20:57 AM »
I came late to the party but enjoyed the livestream, albeit the next day!

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal