collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Like Us on Facebook

Trying to remember something that just isn't there is right up my alley - Stuart

Author Topic: Giant Hog  (Read 25757 times)

Offline Rivers

• Tech Support
  • I like chicken pie
Re: Giant Hog
« Reply #165 on: February 09, 2022, 04:41:01 PM »
Well then I apologize for misinterpreting the thrust of your post. Since this long running thread is on the Unwound Third Jam Session board, where things are a little more loose, naturally things will evolve to reflect the concerns of the times. Gigantic pigs are currently less interesting to us, who live "out beyond the black stump" (as kiwis would say), than the prospect of getting gored by one or more on a spring walk in the woods. I'm not about to start carrying a .45 with me on those jaunts, I want the risk reduced.

I'm fairly pissed at the idiots who caused this environmental catastrophe, all for their own hunting pleasure. Doesn't mean we can't continue marveling at the giant hog stories. They are not mutually exclusive.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2022, 04:56:56 PM by Rivers »

Offline Johnm

• Global Moderator
    • johnmillerguitar.com
« Reply #166 on: February 26, 2022, 09:36:23 AM »
Hi all,
Here's a way to deal with the problem, at least with regard to the offspring of the wild pigs:

All best,
Johnm

Offline eric

« Reply #167 on: February 26, 2022, 12:17:53 PM »
Fascinating. The bicycle wheel seem superfluous, but on the other hand I have never successfully trapped a pig.
--
Eric

Offline eric

--
Eric

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal