collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
I saw some cross-eyed people, I saw a man was so cross-eyed that when he cried tears ran down his back. I saw a man, Bill, with his eyes so near the top of his head, when he get ready to see he had to pull off his hat - Sonny Boy Williamson on cross-eyed people

Linked Events

• Boring Jug Band first meets: September 18, 2005

Author Topic: Boring Jug Band seeks members  (Read 1706 times)

Offline Chezztone

• Hey!
    • Steve Cheseborough 1920s-30s-style blues
Boring Jug Band seeks members
« on: September 03, 2005, 03:16:38 PM »
We certainly don't want the act to be boring, but we rehearse in Boring, Ore. (near Portland), at Pendarvis Farm, home of Sherry Pendarvis (she was a bass student at Port T this year and last) with Steve Cheseborough as musical director. It'll be a big community-type band, similar to the one we had at Port T. Rehearsals monthly, probably on the third Sunday afternoons, probably with an optional additional monthly rehearsal on a weeknight. Open to all, and it would be great to get some Port T-trained ringers in there! Our first meeting is tentatively set for Sept. 18.  For more info contact Steve Cheseborough, steve@stevecheseborough.com, or call 503-283-5202. For directions contact Sherry Pendarvis, pendy@easystreet.com .
« Last Edit: September 03, 2005, 03:18:36 PM by Chezztone »

Offline waxwing

• Wax's YouTube Channel
Re: Boring Jug Band seeks members
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2005, 04:35:41 PM »
Chezzdude,

Welcome to Weenie Campbell. Hope you can stick around and contribute some of your esoteric knowledge. -G-

Man, if I was anywhere nearby, you know I'd be there with jug or washboard or bones or, heck, even a gueetar or two.

Please get in touch if you are ever getting down to the bay area.

All for now.
John C.
"People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it."
George Bernard Shaw

“Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you.”
Joseph Heller, Catch-22

http://www.youtube.com/user/WaxwingJohn
CD on YT

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal