collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
...Lehman's was a world investment bank. They had testicles everywhere - Bertie Ahern

Author Topic: Winter Sale! John Miller books and CDs  (Read 873 times)

Offline Johnm

• Global Moderator
    • johnmillerguitar.com
Winter Sale! John Miller books and CDs
« on: December 06, 2020, 08:05:53 AM »
Hi all,
I wanted to let you know that I'm doing a Winter Sale within the United States on my books and CDs, through December 31, 2020. I'm offering the four books below, each of which has a list price of $24.95, at a sale price of $28.00 for the first book, to cover the cost of postage and a padded mailing envelope, and for each additional book you order, postage and handling are free, and the price goes down $1.00 per book, so a second book would cost an additional $24.00, a third book, $23.00, and the fourth book, an additional $22.00. Orders must be placed all at once to qualify for the sales prices, and be going to a single address.

Here are the books being offered:
   * John Miller's Country Blues Guitar Collection  24 songs presented in TAB and standard notation with lyrics provided and sound links to the original performances. Featured artists include: Mississippi John Hurt, Ed Bell, Furry Lewis, Memphis Minnie, Tom Dickson, Robert Wilkins, Julius Daniels, Blind Lake, Luke Jordan, Buddy Moss, Geeshie Wiley, Tommy Johnson, Walter Vinson, Bo Carter, Otis Harris and Lil' Son Jackson
   * The Guitar of Mississippi John Hurt--The Rediscovery Years 24 songs recorded by John Hurt between 1963 and 1966 presented in TAB and standard notation with lyrics provided and sound links to excerpts of the original performances.
   * East Coast Fingerstyle Blues Guitar 25 songs presented in TAB and standard notation with lyrics provided and sound links to the original performances. Featured artists include: Peg Leg Howell, William Moore, Luke Jordan, Blind Blake, Blind Willie McTell, Carl Martin, Buddy Moss, Blind Boy Fuller, Floyd Council, Virgil Childers, Sonny Jones, Gabriel Brown, Ralph Willis, Willie Trice and Henry Johnson.
   * Texas Fingerstyle Blues Guitar 28 songs presented in TAB and standard notation with lyrics provided and sound links to the original performances. Featured artists include: Blind Lemon Jefferson, Willie Reed, Blind Willie Johnson, Little Hat Jones, Funny Papa Smith, Smith Casey, Wallace Chains, Willie Lane, Lightnin' Hopkins, Lil' Son Jackson, Frankie Lee Sims and Mance Lipscomb

I'm also offering the CDs at my website, johnmillerguitar.com , at http://www.johnmillerguitar.com/orb.html , for $10.00 apiece during this sale. The first CD you purchase will cost $13.00 to cover the cost of postage and a padded mailing envelope, and postage and handling are free on all subsequent CDs purchased in a single order sent to the same address. Please note that the Johnson, Miller & Dermody CD, "Deceiving Blues", is in between production runs and is not currently available to be ordered.

Payment for orders should be made to my account at paypal.com, as per the instructions at http://www.johnmillerguitar.com/teaching.html . Thanks, and I hope you're staying careful, safe and healthy and that you have a happy holiday season.

All best,
Johnm     
« Last Edit: December 06, 2020, 08:49:36 AM by Johnm »

Offline Johnm

• Global Moderator
    • johnmillerguitar.com
Re: Winter Sale! John Miller books and CDs
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2020, 09:23:21 AM »
Hi all,
I just wanted to bump the notice of this book and CD sale, and let you know that I am extending the book sale into the New Year until my current supply of books runs out. The CD sale will conclude on New Year's Day. You can find exceptions of the books in the post immediately prior to this one in this thread. You can post here or send me a personal message if you have any questions. Thanks, and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year for 2021!
All best,
Johnm

Tags:

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal