collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
If religion was a thing that money could buy, the rich would live and the poor would die. And so thank God it is not so, if the rich don't pray then to Hell they go! - Reverend Gary Davis, I Am The True Vine

Author Topic: Advice needed  (Read 762 times)

Offline ArthurBlake

• I laid him out cold, with his heels in a tub.
Advice needed
« on: February 27, 2015, 05:10:24 AM »
Totally failed to get a single photo up so I need some help and advice as to how to do it, the "attachments and other options thing won't do it.
I met a woman she was a pigmeat some
Big fat mouth, I followed her home
She pulled a gun and broke my jaw
Didnt leave me hard on, I didnt get sore

Offline uncle bud

• Rank amateur
Re: Advice needed
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2015, 05:38:01 AM »
You'll need to be a little more specific. Did you try the Attach-->Choose File button once you click Attachments and other options? The file should then show up in the Choose file field. Once you post it will be attached.

However, if the photo file is bigger than 1 MB, it won't post. The file size is limited to 1 MB for a single file, 1.8 MB for a total post.

Offline Parlor Picker

• Aloha
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2015, 06:35:29 AM »
You may well have to reduce the size of your pictures (I do every year for the Euroweenie gathering pics.). For this purpose I use a program called "FastStone Photo Resizer" which was recommended to me by friend and fellow-Weenie, Marshcat. Here's a link to the relevant website: http://www.faststone.org/FSResizerDetail.htm
"I ain't good looking, teeth don't shine like pearls,
So glad good looks don't take you through this world."
Barbecue Bob

Offline ArthurBlake

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2015, 02:50:42 PM »
You'll need to be a little more specific. Did you try the Attach-->Choose File button once you click Attachments and other options? The file should then show up in the Choose file field. Once you post it will be attached.

However, if the photo file is bigger than 1 MB, it won't post. The file size is limited to 1 MB for a single file, 1.8 MB for a total post.
Thanks Uncle Bud, I will go and see if the photos need shrinking first and thanks for moving the threads to the right places. I will attempt to fix it.

Offline ArthurBlake

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2015, 03:15:50 PM »

Thanks for your help UB and Parlour Picker, the pictures of the guitar are up on the Gilet thread in Gitfiddles...etc. I will take some more photos of it now the sun is up downunder. You guys are great. The problem was with the photo size.

Tags:

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal