collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Dorothy Love Coats and the Harmonettes... if they don't shake your shifter you are out of phase - Dewey R. Anich, on the list

Author Topic: Guitar Intensives in Bar Harbor, Maine, 2012  (Read 568 times)

Offline Johnm

• Global Moderator
    • johnmillerguitar.com
Guitar Intensives in Bar Harbor, Maine, 2012
« on: June 09, 2012, 08:05:02 AM »
Hi all,
I hope to see some of you this summer at Guitar Intensives in Bar Harbor, Maine, which will run from August 5-11 this year.  Staff will include Del Rey, Ernie Hawkins, Mike Dowling, Martin Grosswendt, Andra Faye, Shawn Persinger and me.  For more information, got to www.guitarintensives.com.
All best,
Johnm

Offline Mr.OMuck

• MuckOVision
Re: Guitar Intensives in Bar Harbor, Maine, 2012
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2012, 05:49:05 PM »
Hey and before or after you've finished studying with all of those worthies why not pop on over to neighboring Deer Isle, Maine and pick up a few more tips from yours truly. Mr.O'Muck's not so intensive one on one old time guitar lessons, featuring the lowdown on Big Bill, Rev.Davis and other assorted stuff.
Individual lessons without having to speak to anybody at dinner! Also the greatest seafood delicacy in North America and I'm not talkin' 'bout Lobstah deah. So if you're interested PM me here at Weenie. Hi Alice!
My loathings are simple: stupidity, oppression, crime, cruelty, soft music.
Vladimir Nabokov (1899 - 1977)

http://www.youtube.com/user/MuckOVision

Offline Johnm

• Global Moderator
    • johnmillerguitar.com
Re: Guitar Intensives in Bar Harbor, Maine, 2012
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2012, 08:27:55 AM »
Hi all,
Just bumping this.  I have heard there is still space available at the 2012 Guitar Intensives session in Bar Harbor Maine, August 5--11.  Come and study with Mike Dowling, Del Rey, Ernie Hawkins, Andra Faye, Martin Grosswendt, Shawn Persinger and me.  The location is beautiful and the food is really good (not just good for camp food).  Go to www.guitarintensives.com for more information.  I hope to see you there!
All best,
Johnm

Tags:

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal