collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Just because those words were the ones that got to be on the record don't mean that it was the only ones that could fit there. We changed them songs around all the time. It don't matter what you want me to listen to right now. I probably never done it again that way anyhow! - Son House, responding when asked to decipher some lyrics from one of his records. Quoted in Woman With Guitar: Memphis Minnie's Blues by Paul and Beth Garon

Author Topic: Slides Pt. 2 + Guitar  (Read 7016 times)

Offline uncle bud

• Rank amateur
Re: Slides Pt. 2 + Guitar
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2004, 07:14:50 AM »
I'm with Silly Pants on this.

You know...  it'd be just my luck that Silly Pants would stick somehow...  or even worse, combine unnaturally with Ramblin' - Ramblin' Silly Pants.  Guess I'll be doing Paul Anka covers from now on.

No, Silly Pants is not an acceptable blues nickname. I just repeated because I could not resist the sentence, 'I'm with Silly Pants on this.'

For the record, I have only seen Frank in sensible pants (and thank god he was wearing them).

And his advice on the A&L is far from silly. If one is suffering from Guitar Acquisition Syndrome, the important question aside from do I need this guitar at all is 'do I want this guitar for INSERT USE HERE or should I keep looking and saving for something else/different/better/costlier'.

And then I just looked again at the price Gary mentioned and noticed it includes HSC. Just buy the guitar!  :D Everyone needs a rafting guitar, just like Frankie sez.

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal