collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
I think I heard the Bob Lee boat when she moaned - Charlie Patton, Hammer Blues

Author Topic: Lyrics and Licks  (Read 2237 times)

chipmonk doug

Lyrics and Licks
« on: June 22, 2006, 03:38:26 AM »
Is it just me or did the Lyrics and Licks threads get more play when they were together?
I liked them better together, I can live with the way it is but it seemed easier to deal with before.

Offline Slack

• Administrator
Re: Lyrics and Licks
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2006, 01:11:42 PM »
Hi Doug,

Hard for me to tell if the play is less or more because of the split - but I'll admit it is a 'fuzzy' area of the forum, with some overlap.  When we re-organized last December -- the idea was to consolidate John Miller's lessons and other lessons (some very nice video, audio lessons) provided by others under one general board.  Of course, folks stopped uploading their lessons soon after... for who knows what reason.

The other thing in the equation is that we are developing a resource section in which to highlight some cream-of-the-crop weenie content.  We'll be moving John's lessons there and some other content from these two boards.  So maybe when we get that done (was supposed to be done in January  :D ) -- we'll re-evaluate the organization of these two boards and consider your suggestion of recombining them at that time.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal