collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
The artist should have his own voice. Everyone tells a story differently and that story should be told compellingly and spontaneously. If it is not compelling and convincing, it is without value. The most important thing is to play. "Enjoy" is not the word, but to be able to feel that I give something genuine of myself. Then I might be satisfied. - Radu Lupu

Author Topic: OS Stella 12 String question  (Read 2161 times)

Offline bluesrus

OS Stella 12 String question
« on: September 14, 2016, 11:00:12 AM »
Hi Everyone,
It has been quite awhile since I have posted, but it's time to go to the place that is in the know!
Anyone out there who might be interested in selling a vintage Stella 12 string BBQ Bob Model?
If not, does anyone have a Fraulini or Hauver replica for sale?
Any direction would be most appreciated!
Thanks,
Kenny Sultan

Offline GrasshopperBlues52499

• Howdy!
Re: OS Stella 12 String question
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2017, 11:00:29 AM »
    If you don't mind sharing, what's your range of price? If you don't want to comment, I understand. I would recommend, searching eBay and Reverb as much as you can (I do it almost every day now) and you'll eventually come across a good deal, or even a bargain. I'm not saying this from experience, and I wouldn't predict that they are immaculate tone-monsters like the OS Stellas, but Harmony also made Stella 12-strings; there are a few on eBay now that appear to be in good condition, so there's a cheaper alternative to look into. If you really crave something like this, (which, let's be honest, all of us do!) just save up your dough and the reward will be excellent! Reach out to experienced dealers/collectors of these instruments and they'll probably have great answers for you (a lot more than somebody like me!). All in all, best of luck!  ;) :D
hee hee well child

Offline Mr.OMuck

• MuckOVision
Re: OS Stella 12 String question
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2017, 11:57:31 AM »
Why not contact Todd Cambio directly and see what he has or what he can do or not do in your price range?
My loathings are simple: stupidity, oppression, crime, cruelty, soft music.
Vladimir Nabokov (1899 - 1977)

http://www.youtube.com/user/MuckOVision

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal