collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Charlie had so many crazy pieces you couldn't count 'em - Charlie Patton, remembered by Son House

Author Topic: What's best to read first?  (Read 2384 times)

mikegladsz

What's best to read first?
« on: January 31, 2007, 03:45:21 AM »
Hi there, I just registered at this site this week.

Sorry for being lazy, but I was hoping you could show me any especially good threads that I should take a look at first, so I can get up to speed here?

Thanks very much! Mike Gladstone

Offline uncle bud

• Rank amateur
Re: What's best to read first?
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2007, 06:39:21 AM »
Hi Mike and welcome to Weenie Campbell.

I guess it depends on what your interests are, if you play guitar or not, into the history or not etc. You might start with some of the long lyrics topics, like Sleepy John Estes lyrics. Those are fun. I like it al though!

You might try random surfing as well by clicking the Tags tab above and following the subjects in there. For instance if you're interested in Charley Patton, the Charley Patton tag takes you to a bunch of different threads.

If you reply to any thread and get a warning about it being more 120 days old, just ignore the warning. Any thread is good for revival.

Offline Slack

• Administrator
Re: What's best to read first?
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2007, 06:50:46 AM »
Welcome Mike!  I like UB's suggestion of clicking the Tags tab - you'll get a bunch of keywords that represent a variety of concepts on the forum.  You'll find something that will interest you I'm sure.

Tags:

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal