collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
I really liked it, but I don't ever want to do it again. - Mississippi John Hurt, after a ride through Manhattan on the back of Patrick Sky's motorcycle, liner notes to Complete Studio Recordings

Author Topic: James Clem plays London, October 14 and uke workshop in Amsterdam, October 22  (Read 1716 times)

Offline Big River

• jamesclem.com
Hi Friends, Here are a couple of my rare gigs in this part of the world. Although guitar is my main focus I have a pretty good following on the ukulele and this has become a good little niche for me. One of my uke videos made the top 5 for best video in 2013 in a readers poll in the UK so that is pretty cool. It is a great instrument that is a lot of fun to play. I will be playing a special "guest from the USA" set at the London Ukulele Cabaret on Tuesday, October 14 at 8 pm. This show is put on by the UK's Tricity Vogue...www.tricityvogue.com 
Also, in Holland, on Wednesday, October 22 come down to a uke workshop I will be giving for the Ukulele Club of Amsterdam at the Boutique Hotel View at 7:30 pm. Go to www.ukuleleclub.org for details. I would love to meet any Forum members so stop by and say hi.
Cheers,
James Clem

Offline hms

• Howdy!
James,
is it here:

The Lincoln Lounge
 52 York Way
N1 9AB

Don't know if I will be able to make it, but will try.
h

Tags: ukulele Blues gigs 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal