collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Music is your own experience, your thoughts, your wisdom. If you don't live it, it won't come out of your horn - Charlie Parker

Author Topic: FOR THOSE OF THE 2005 BLUES WORKSHOP.  (Read 2171 times)

Offline domenico

FOR THOSE OF THE 2005 BLUES WORKSHOP.
« on: March 21, 2008, 11:29:35 AM »
Hello to everyone,this is Domenico the tall Italian guy present on the 2005 workshop.
The memories , about that time are so strong and they are helping me to keep going!!!
I was suppose to come back in 2006\7...8...but....something happened! 
Iam posting these hoping to re met old friends,if there are any pics with me in(didnt had a camera)or mp3 recordings of Phil Wiggins lessons(angel came down....).
OOOOH  GOD I MISS YOU BADLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But i am sure ,that in the next future i will be there, again!
HUGS
BEERS
PEACE!
d.

Offline Johnm

• Global Moderator
    • johnmillerguitar.com
Re: FOR THOSE OF THE 2005 BLUES WORKSHOP.
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2008, 12:00:19 PM »
Hi Domenico,
Welcome to Weenie Campbell!  If you look on the left of your screen under the "Main Menu" heading you will find the Weenie Photo Gallery.  If you go there, you may find pictures of yourself or your friends that will remind you of your time at Port Townsend in 2005.  Best of luck.
All best,
Johnm

Offline markm

• Mark McDonald Blues
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2008, 01:07:19 PM »
Hey Dominico

What's up?   Are you still in the City or back in Italy?  Have you been playing?  Last I talked to you you had a little acoustic duo going.  I will go through all my PT pics and see if I have any with you (I took some I know). 

Hope you are doing well and look forward to seeing you again.

Mark McDonald

Offline JTBlue

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2008, 08:49:17 AM »
Mi ricordo bene, perche volevo praticare parlare italiano con Lei, ma non siamo incontrati.

JTBlue

Offline domenico

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2008, 03:36:27 PM »
 :)thank u John,i watched all the photo already but i am looking for some with the harp class or where i was there,for a memorie. 
  :)hi Mark ,good to hear from you ...now i am in italy ...and i have to be here even if i don't want to... it's a long story...i hope to be back in America!!!!! LI
 :)Jt blue i am here if u would like to write in italian,will be my pleasure to write you back and help u a bit with the language.
thank u all ... :D :D :D
d.

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal