Country Blues > Super Electrical Recordings!

Mendip Slim's acoustic blues jukebox

<< < (2/3) > >>

Norfolk Slim:
I have done just that - though there is some scratchy old scottish artist in the new episode (which was recorded, I hasten to add, before I had received any feedback on the first one).   :)

harvey:
As the prof says, indulge away.... Even if you only have a few listeners as you point out in your latest show you have a play list.

I appreciate it for similar reasons, 1. a few I have not heard of before, 2. I tend if listening to country blues focus on one artist at at time with a view to working out what they are doing,  it is nice to have a mixture to listen through, some easy listening for a change. I also enjoying Richards shows.

Prof Scratchy:
I'm honoured to be included in the latest show amongst such august company. Again, a great variety of performances from some well known and new-to-me artists.

joe paul:
Another appreciative listener here, thanks for putting the time in. Nice surprise to hear you pick up the guitar and show us what you meant about the Robert Belfour.
Goes without saying that the Jerron Paxton rendition of Candyman is just great, and I enjoyed hearing the local Scottish talent, nice job on that Bo Carter song.
Good stories too, especially Xmas Eve in front of Woolworths. Looking forward to the next instalment.

Gordon

Parlor Picker:
Good work, Simon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version