collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Music will take you through times with no money better than money will take you through times with no music - Warren Argo, urging the concert audience to buy the performers' CDs

Author Topic: Weenerhausen - Let's Ween!  (Read 6845 times)

Bluesapprentice

Re: Weenerhausen - Let's Ween!
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2004, 12:03:51 AM »
This is my second PTCBW and will be my first as a weenie.

I'm local a local boy and plan on bringing an ice chest and my popcorn pot.  It sounds like we may have enough BBQs.  I have a Weber if any body thinks we need another one.

Anything else we need that I might have at home?

I live in Bremerton, which is 15 miles due west of Seattle, across the Puget Sound.  Bremerton is half way between and one hour away from PT and SeaTac.  I have a small Nissan pickup, which is comfortable for me plus one.  If someone needs a ride Friday Pre-soak evening I could pick them up at the Bremerton Ferry terminal (but the Seattle side is a hassle to get to from SeaTac),  or the "Kitsap Airporter" has a shuttle service from SeaTac to Bremerton with hourly departures until 11:30 PM.  I could pick them up at one of Kitsap Airporters' drop off points in Bremerton.

Ken

Offline jed

« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2004, 12:29:44 AM »
Hey Ken,

It's sounding like we've got enough Q heat going on at the Fort.  Always in demand are good sharp knives, large pots, booze, heavy pans, booze, two hands and a heart for helping with various cooking tasks and other things that Weenies help with during the week.

Four Days, Man,

Jed
ok then:  http://jed.net

Offline GhostRider

• That'll never happen no more!
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2004, 04:51:16 PM »
Hi all:

I've got half a dozen sharp knives in my car, enroute to PT. See you all Friday!

Don't mess with me,
Alex

Offline uncle bud

• Rank amateur
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2004, 06:26:32 PM »
You're the man, Alex.

If anyone feels like bringing some chiles (guajillo, ancho, hot new mexican, chipotles etc.) bring 'em on. They'll be good for rubs, beans etc. Sometimes they're available at Safeway in PT. Other times, not.

Offline waxwing

• Wax's YouTube Channel
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2004, 07:26:19 PM »
I'm bringing some smoked chipotle powder and some chili powder, all organic, of course. Actually, I'm bringing about half the spices and herbs from our kitchen, a big pot for the oatmeal that can double for pasta or whatever, several knives, some big chunks of mesquite charcoal I've been savin' (several kinds of woodchips, too) for slow smokin' and a variety of smaller pots and utensils. Oh, yeah, about 4 bottles of 2 buck Chuck (merlot), a couple sixes of Anchor Steam and 750 ml of Black Bush. Did I mention 5 guitars and a mando? The party starts at noon on Friday gentlemen. I take off up the 5 tomorrow morn. Skeebo!
All for now.
John C.
"People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it."
George Bernard Shaw

“Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you.”
Joseph Heller, Catch-22

http://www.youtube.com/user/WaxwingJohn
CD on YT

Offline Johnm

• Global Moderator
    • johnmillerguitar.com
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2004, 11:05:07 PM »
Hi John C.,
I approve of your notion of hospitality!  I will see you all out there early-mid-afternoon on Sunday.
All best,
Johnm

Offline waxwing

• Wax's YouTube Channel
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2004, 10:33:17 AM »
I'm Off !!!!!
See Ya There.
All for now.
John C.
"People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it."
George Bernard Shaw

“Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you.”
Joseph Heller, Catch-22

http://www.youtube.com/user/WaxwingJohn
CD on YT

Offline uncle bud

• Rank amateur
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2004, 10:52:26 AM »
Safe trip, John! See you tomorrow...

To those of you staying behind: we expect to see you next year.  :D  We'll be having a tremendous time and will taunt you with photos and stories upon return.

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal