collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Listen, woman - if you talk in your sleep, don't mention my name - Seven-Foot Dilly and His Dill Pickles, Sand Mountain Drag

Author Topic: Weenie Campbell?  (Read 457 times)

Offline moedecker

• great to be here
Weenie Campbell?
« on: July 07, 2022, 02:10:39 PM »
I see maintenance of the site has diminished since the hoax began. Anybody going to be taking care of the site in the future? I like using it as my home page and checking it daily like I used too.
 8)
432 HZ

Offline Slack

• Administrator
Re: Weenie Campbell?
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2022, 02:56:41 PM »
Hi moe, not sure what maintenance you are missing or what you mean by 'since the hoax began'?  But yes, we are still here looking after the site and do have a plan to pass it down to the next generation.

Offline moedecker

• great to be here
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2022, 03:06:47 PM »
Thanks. I just saw the jukebox was gone and a lot of posts were older. This is where I first got the blues calendar which I still purchase yearly and learned a lot about old country blues music and lyrics and all the great info on country blues. I'm glad there is an effort to keep the site alive. I appreciate it. I'm an old player and don't see any young guys in my town carrying it on. No matter, I'll continue to do my part to keep the country blues going on.  ;D
432 HZ

Offline Slack

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2022, 03:23:18 PM »
Yes, Weenie Juke got to be too much work and expense, tracking licensing mainly, so we shut it down and simplified the site.  Don;t know if Weeniepedia was here when you were here last - but check it out if you have not. 

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal