collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
More bass - Response from Jerry Wexler, producer of hits by Ray Charles, Aretha Franklin, Wilson Pickett and Bob Dylan among others, when asked what he would like to have written on his tombstone

Author Topic: Nordic Guitar Festival  (Read 2007 times)

Offline Richard

• Drove this for 25 years!
    • weekendblues
Nordic Guitar Festival
« on: May 07, 2005, 11:50:57 AM »
Just to give a plug for a Swedish guitar festival (workshops, concerts et al) to be held over 3 days starting 11 August, it's co-hosted by Homesick Mac who is well known to EBA members. Visit the site and enjoy  :)

Slack, whilst writing this let me add that I did submit a link to the world famous Weenie Calendar but there I got somewhat confused  :-X in that is the section entitled Contact Details meant for the contact details of the person submitting or the contact for the latent punters who will be attending the event itself  ???
« Last Edit: May 07, 2005, 11:55:22 AM by Richard »
(That's enough of that. Ed)

Offline uncle bud

• Rank amateur
Re: Nordic Guitar Festival
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2005, 12:09:26 PM »
Contact details for event organizers or the venue, I'd say. Don't have 'em, leave it blank...

Offline Slack

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2005, 12:31:35 PM »
Contact details for event organizers or the venue, I'd say. Don't have 'em, leave it blank...

I'll second that.

RT, your event has been approved.  ;)

Offline Richard

• Drove this for 25 years!
    • weekendblues
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2005, 10:50:55 AM »
Thanks, I'm sure Mac will appreciate it although I doubt that many members will make that sort of distance  :o

You have to live in hope for these events and if you don't try you will never know :)
(That's enough of that. Ed)

Tags:

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal