collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Bedbug's big as a jackass, he will bite you and stand and grin. Drink up all the bedbug poison, come back and bite you again - Furry Lewis, Mean Old Bedbug Blues

Author Topic: lightnin wells, ragtime millionaire  (Read 1675 times)

Offline dave stott

• Howdy!
lightnin wells, ragtime millionaire
« on: February 27, 2006, 04:21:05 PM »
anyone know where I could pick up a reasonably priced copy of this CD??

Amazon and E-bay have one available for $69..... yep, I blinked and had to look a second time too... $69....

thanks in advance

Dave

Offline uncle bud

• Rank amateur
Re: lightnin wells, ragtime millionaire
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2006, 09:35:47 AM »
Dave, as far as I recall, this one was sold out, Lightnin' didn't even have any more copies, and the label was not going to produce anymore, so it's out of print. So your only hope is watching the used shops online. You could try contacting Lightnin' through his website, http://lightninwells.com/ and checking the facts with him though. Maybe things have changed.

Offline bloozinay

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2006, 02:50:48 PM »
Hi all,
I was listening to the Weenie Juke last week and a tune off Lightnin' Wells Ragtime Millionaire was playing, I hit the "buy" button for the umteenth time, and Bingo...2 or 3 sellers affiliated with Amazon had it for sale. It came in the mail today, I think I paid $14.00 for a used copy.
Apparantly this stuff is still out there in the marketplace, so don't stop tryin'.
Hey Dave, I'll burn you a copy... or better yet, I'll trade you for one of your rarities, write me at my regular e-mail address.
Carl

Offline farren

• Howdy!
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2010, 01:21:47 PM »
Hey,
I heard that Ragtime Millionaire is about to go through the re-issue process and should be available again as a digipack. Check Lightnin's website www.lightninwells.com or go to CD Baby in a month or so to get a copy.

Offline Pan

• Howdy!
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2011, 09:11:07 AM »
Hi all.

FWIW, I was yesterday ordering the new Little Brothers CD from CD Baby, and while browsing their pages, I noticed that Lightnin' Wells' Ragtime Millionaire has been reissued and is now available.

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/lightnin3

Perhaps you all already knew it, but I certainly didn't and was very happy to be able to order a copy of my own.

Cheers

pan

Tags: Lightnin' Wells 

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal