collapse

* Member Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
I picked his head, I picked his feet, I picked his body but it wasn't fit to eat - Luke Jordan, Pick Poor Robin Clean

Author Topic: Side Street Steppers website launched!!!  (Read 650 times)

Offline DanceGypsy

• Side Street Steppers
Side Street Steppers website launched!!!
« on: September 27, 2011, 09:30:52 AM »
Thanks to the good folks at Rocketfuel website design in Memphis, the Side Street Steppers now have a home of their own in cyberspace!  They did an amazing job, and this is frankly one of the best band websites I have ever seen, even if it is my own.

http://www.sidestreetsteppers.com

You can find band photos, bios, a roster of our upcoming shows and more on the website, plus I have made available ALL 16 TRACKS, in their entirety, FOR FREE, from our forthcoming CD.  To listen, click the link below:

http://www.sidestreetsteppers.com/music/memphis-stomp/

I would like to get some reviews posted here, so if you are among the first handful or so to send a request by PM, I will mail a FREE-FREE-FREE copy of the CD to you in retrurn for you coming back to the performance corner and posting a review.  I will start a thread for the purpose once we have the CDs on hand, which should be this Thursday, September 29.

Please note that the above link contains not only the full tracks but also the liner notes from the record.  Love the liner notes.  In my opinion a record without notes is almost not worth having.  I have been dreaming of writing liner notes since I got into this vintage music, so this has been a dream come true.

The site is obviously a work in progress, and I will be adding more content, text, photos and BUY NOW, Paypal enabled buttons to allow for the purchase of our sundry goods.  Viva las Side Street Steppers, the hottest thing to hit Memphis since jug band music!

Offline Gumbo

• So Papa climbed up on top of the house
Re: Side Street Steppers website launched!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2011, 01:16:09 PM »
Sounds great! If the player went automatically to the next track i could listen to it all day ;)

Offline SouthernSounds

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2011, 05:17:48 PM »
Wow! Just gave a brief look to the site and just listened "Keep my Skillet Good 'n Greasy" and love it...

Great work my friend! Keep doing it! Give my congratulations to every member of "Side Street Steppers" A name to have in mind

All the best...

Greetings, kindly

B.
"I have nothing against the progress, but when the death progresses I prefer to live Indian" - El Patara, Arak Pacha

Offline Parlor Picker

• Aloha
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2011, 02:40:21 AM »
Nice site, Christian. Congratulations!
"I ain't good looking, teeth don't shine like pearls,
So glad good looks don't take you through this world."
Barbecue Bob

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal